Friday, January 26, 2007

empower me, like a rushing river flowing to the sea,
Lord send your holy spirit flowing now through me,
til i'm living as your child,
victorious and free,
send the power of your love, empower me!

i guess this was just the only words which was going through my mind during the whole race, and tht gave me the strength and kept me going.

cross country finally came today,
though i think it's still very much early.

so i'm really contented with what i got,
though i did not exactly run my best.

but i had God which was just great (:
and then it was raining,
but i think tht made the run a whole lot easier,
despite the REALLY SLIPPERY grounds and no grip shoes.

anws so the school chartered bus back to school for us and we were released from there.
went to lunch with xuening nicolette and julia,
then we went to nokia care centre to repair nicolette's phone.

soon we left for toa payoh.
and one lesson i've learnt today is: NEVER TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORT ( in particular MRT) with xuening cos you seriously just get lost like you've nvr taken a train before.

yeah so we actually missed our stop at toa payoh and went on to braddell,
so we had to spent such a long time lookinf for the other side of the train,
as it was just opposite.

so in hte end from being early,
we came late.

anws cip today was rather fun.
just some bonding time back with my batch of netballers.
it was good (:

dinner and the trained home.
what an awfully long tired, yet good day.
my legs are so woobly man.
i think i'm going to die in ballet tml!

oh wells wish me luck!
ttfn (:

til i'm living as your child, victorious and free. send the power of your love, empower me (:

No comments: